Monday – Thursday and Saturday – Sunday
Coffee and grab & go: 10 – 11 a.m. and 2 – 4 p.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Coffee and grab & go: 10 – 11 a.m. and 7 – 9 p.m.
Lunch and dinner: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Café Phipps offers a variety of dishes that awaken the senses with colorful presentations, complex aromas and fresh flavors. Dine in or grab a snack to go, and walk away feeling refreshed.
Nestled inside our LEED® Certified Welcome Center, Café Phipps is proud to be a 3-star Green Restaurant Certified® eating establishment and Hobart Center for Foodservice Sustainability award winner with the following sustainable features:
- Organic, local and sustainable foods
• Vegan, vegetarian and Meatless Monday options
• Real serviceware and china as alternatives to disposables
• 100% compostable cups and paper products
• no soda or junk food
• 96% of food and material waste is recycled or composted
• Cleaning products are biodegradable and GreenSeal™ certified
• Low and no VOC interior sealants, paints and materials
• Filtered rather than bottled water eliminates demand for plastic
Content Submission Date: November 8, 2019
We’re excited to be publishing our 2nd annual Western PA Local Food Guide in early 2020 - right in time for the PA Farm Show!
This directory of farms, farmers' markets, CSAs, etc. will also contain local food tips, hacks & know-how from farms, food businesses, and food resource organizations.
We help consumers connect to tools and resources to know how and where to access local, real, healthy food year-round.