View Community Kitchen Pittsburgh Upcoming Events
- Showcase Lunches – every Thursday at 12:15PM at 107 Flowers Ave. 15207
- February 21st – French Theme
- February 28th – Guest Chef Showcase with Chef Carl Louis Pierre
- Chef Carl Pierre Louis was born in Miami, Florida and raised in the island nation of Haiti. He has graced restaurants in the Caribbean, Florida, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania with his authentic cuisine.He now showcases his talents at Carmella’s Plates and Pints on Pittsburgh’s Southside. For lunch, he is preparing Brown Rice and Beans, Creole Stewed Chicken, Fried Plantains, Banana Spoon Bread with Bourbon Glaze and Almond Brittle! Definitely the Best $5 Lunch in the Burgh!
- Special Events
- Friday, March 8th – First Fish Fry (and every Friday throughout Lent)
- March 8-10 Farm to Table
- March 9th – Smokestack Lightning Concert and Dinner
- Smokestack Lightning plays guitars, dobro, fiddles, banjos, mandolins, ukuleles, double bass, and sing 3+ part harmony, with a wide range of musical styles from fiddle tunes to 1920’s blues to 1930’s Union songs to Grateful Dead and Bob Dylan covers, plus original tunes. They will share songs about social justice, the working man, and even about food.
- Buy Tickets!
- March 28th – Guest Chef Dinner Series Kate Romane
Any questions? Contact Community Kitchen Pittsburgh today!