A business-to-business networking group for farms, food producers & retailers
Our mission started out very simply: Connect consumers to local food producers to ensure food security and access to healthy food throughout our region. That mission hasn’t changed, but since 2007, regional local food access has improved and demand for local food products has increased exponentially. Farm to Table Pittsburgh has responded to this evolution by broadening our reach of local food producers, and we’ve updated our name to Farm to Table Western PA.
Our network of farms, food/beverage producers and retailers in connection with the scope of consumers we reach on a daily basis has put us in a position to be a cheerleader for products and services that are locally grown and produced.
We want to offer you the opportunity to be a part of our consumer reach network and media promotions that will help grow your revenue, reach a new audience and achieve your business goals.
Your membership will:
- Generate more demand for your local farm products and/or locally produced food/beverages
- Give you opportunities to develop business-to-business relationships
- Connect you with regional commerce organizations that promote local food, like farmers markets, tourist bureaus, co-ops, community development organizations, and county fairs
- Showcase your products at existing, successful regional events that include a local food component
- Help you learn about each other’s products at ongoing Farm to Table Connections Lunch & Learns
- Get your products in retail stores with shelving labeled “Farm to Table Connections of Western PA” throughout the region
- Help showcase your business location with organized community events such as farm tours and food/beverage tastings
Information & Application: Farm to Table Connections Western PA Information & Application
Annual Membership Benefits
Annual membership costs are $150 or $300, depending on your location. A summary of the membership benefits is included below. Download the full detailed membership benefits information here: Farm to Table Connections of Western PA Membership
- Usage of Farm to Table Connections of Western PA logo on packaging & products
- Highlighted listing in the Farm to Table Connections Local Food Guide: https://farmtotablepa.com/local-food-guide
- Invitation to all Farm to Table Connections Lunch & Learns to introduce your products to attendees (both businesses & consumers)
- 20% off vending opportunities at select Farm to Table Western PA
- Discounted pricing on training for food safety, marketing, etc.
- Digital Placement of member businesses
- Inclusion in ongoing media buys
- Inclusion in American HealthCare Group tabling at events through the inclusion of marketing collateral during tabling events or on-site opportunities such as providing catering/food/beverage for events.
Learn More: Download Membership Information
Be a vendor at our upcoming events:
Apply For Membership
Download our application form and return to American HealthCare Group.
Mailing Address: 1910 Cochran Road, Manor Oak One, Suite 405, Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Contact Erin Hart for more information: 412-563-7807, firstname.lastname@example.org