– The 6th Annual Harvest Tasting –
Sunday, October 29, 2017, 12-5pm
The 2017 Harvest Tasting takes place at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino in Washington, PA.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Farms – Food – Spirits
The 6th Annual Farm to Table Harvest Tasting is a casual gathering that gives food lovers first-hand experiences of the quality and diversity of locally grown, produced and prepared food.
This is a great event to meet local Pittsburghers who value their food and are excited to learn how to access local food and beverages. The atmosphere is relaxing: music and local food conversation abound.
See our current list of exhibitors
Tickets are $25/person prior to the event and $30/person at the door. Children 2-12 are $20/person prior to the event and $25/person at the door. Children 2 years old and younger are free.
For group ticket orders and discounts please call Carla Clipper, 412-563-5823.
Some Pointers for the Event
- Most exhibitors have something to sell. Bring your reusable bags and some cash in case you want to pick up some local food wares.
- Arrive on time to get the best selection of food and beverage samples.
- Keep tabs of the exhibitors that are coming by staying tuned on our website and event emails. Make sure you don’t miss the tables that you really want to see!
- Finally, ask questions and enjoy yourselves!
Getting There: Directions
The event will be held at the The Meadows Casino 210 Racetrack Rd Washington, PA 15301
Become an Exhibitor
If you are a grower or producer of local food, wine, beer or spirits you can sign up to participate in the Harvest Tasting at no cost. You can sell packaged food, products, gift certificates, etc. at the event. You must provide at least (500) small tastings to the attendees.
If you are a non-food vendor, the cost to exhibit is $100.
Exhibitor & Advertising Information: Farm to Table Western PA Harvest Tasting Exhibitor & Advertising Flyer – .pdf
Exhibitor Agreement: Farm to Table Connections Events Vendor Agreement
Farm to Table Western PA Connections: Learn More