– The 7th Annual Harvest Tasting –
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Farms – Food – Spirits
The 7th Annual Farm to Table Harvest Tasting is a casual gathering that gives food lovers first-hand experiences of the quality and diversity of locally grown, produced and prepared food. You will have a chance to sample food & beverages from over 50 local farms, food producers, wineries, distilleries and breweries.
This is a great event to meet local Pittsburghers who value their food and are excited to learn how to access local food and beverages. The atmosphere is relaxing: music and local food conversation abound.
See our current list of exhibitors
Tickets are $20/person before October 20th, $25/person prior to the event and $30/person at the door. Children 3-12 are $5/person prior to the event and $10/person at the door. Children 2 years old and younger are free.
For group ticket orders and discounts please call Carla Clipper, 412-563-5823.
Some Pointers for the Event
- Arrive on time to get the best selection of food and beverage samples.
- Most exhibitors also have something to sell. Bring your reusable bags and some cash in case you want to pick up some local food wares.
- Keep tabs of the exhibitors that are coming by staying tuned on our website and event emails. Make sure you don’t miss the tables that you really want to see!
- Finally, ask questions and enjoy yourselves!
Getting There: Directions
The event will be held at the The Block Northway, 8013 McKnight Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
To Be Announced
Become an Exhibitor
If you are a grower or producer of local food, wine, beer or spirits you can sign up to participate in the Harvest Tasting at no cost. You can sell packaged food, products, gift certificates, etc. at the event. You must provide at least (500) small tastings to the attendees.
If you are a non-food vendor, the cost to exhibit is $100.
Exhibitor Agreement: Farm to Table Connections Events Vendor Agreement
Farm to Table Western PA Connections: Learn More