Are you a “foodpreneur” or interested in starting your own food-related business? Then don’t miss the PantherlabWorks Recipe for Success Workshop in partnership with La Dorita Cooks!
At this workshop, food industry professionals will discuss best practices for commercializing a food concept. Topics covered will include:
- Testing and labeling requirements
- Barcodes and distribution considerations
- Manufacturing and scaling
- Josephine Oría (Founder & President) & Gastón Oría (CEO) , La Dorita Cooks
- Paul Abbott (Director, Beverage & Market District Center Store) , Giant Eagle
- Heather McCormack Scrima (Founder), Dinner by Heather
- Rick Terrain (Director ), Pittsburgh Food & Beverage (FaB)
- Coffee and brunch included. Seating is limited – don’t miss it!
For more information, contact Kim Garrett, Technical Mgmt. Consultant – PantherlabWorks: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSORS: PantherlabWorks, La Dorita Cooks, Chase, Tippins Foundation, KPMG, Meyer Unkovic & Scott LLP, Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC)