This is NOT your normal CSA….and WOW is it good! When you want creative, quality, and curated —but you still want LOCAL —check out The Marketplace at Emerald Valley.
What you need to know:
•‘Winter CSA’ will run from February through May.
• You will receive one box each week for 17 weeks.
• Winter CSA subscription is $595 ($35/week). Payment is due in full by February 1, 2021. Subscriptions may be purchased on their Virtual Farm Stand (www.themarketplace.farm), in store
or by calling 855-67-GOTCOWS.
• Boxes can be picked up at The Marketplace at Emerald Valley on Friday or Saturday each week.
• Need delivery?? No problem! They will deliver your box each week for a total of $80 for the season. That is less than $5 per week to have this fresh local food show up on your doorstep! Simply choose the delivery option at checkout. Hint hint…you can also order other items from their Virtual Farm Stand and they will be delivered along with your CSA box for no additional charge.
• Your subscription will have TRUE ECONOMIC IMPACT as it supports all the small businesses they buy from. They will introduce you to growers across SW PA during the season. This is a community collaboration!
• Yes, there will be a Summer CSA beginning in June. Emerald Valley is farmers representing farmers, buying from over 50 different local farms and producers throughout the year. They search the region for the best quality fresh products, then bring them all together in one location. This takes the work out of shopping local!
Winter Boxes will include:
✓ Fresh, locally grown greens
✓ Seasonal fruit
✓ Seasonal vegetables
✓ Other interesting local items…who doesn’t love surprises?? But don’t worry. We will not send you something you don’t want or know how to use! These will be a “perfectly paired” local items to compliment your box contents.
By purchasing a subscription, you are helping local farms to sustain their business (i.e. true economic impact) and bring amazing fresh local food into your kitchen each week.