Get in touch directly with your customers.
At Farm to Table Pittsburgh we’ve made great connections with people interested in supporting sustainable agriculture and buying our direct, better than fair trade, locally roasted organic coffee. Coffee aside, there’s a great buzz at that conference.
– Building New Hope, Local Coffee Roaster
Pricing for Exhibitors
- Regular Exhibitor: $300 – 10′ x 10′ exhibitor space, cannot sell prepared food or any alcoholic beverages
- Corner Exhibitor: $600 – Featured 10′ x 10′ space that wraps the corner of each aisle, cannot sell prepared food or any alcoholic beverages
- Farm to Table Cafe Exhibitor: $750 – Sell Prepared Food and Alcohol in new Food Court Space. The Convention Center Concession stand will not be open to serve or sell food.
- Endcap Exhibitor: $900 – Featured 30′ x 10′ space on the end of each aisle, cannot sell prepared food or any alcoholic beverages until upgrade to Cafe Exhibitor
Booth Upgrade: Sell prepared foods as a Farm to Table Cafe exhibitor
We are not opening the concession stand this year so we are going to have some hungry attendees! You now have the opportunity to upgrade your space to sell prepared food and alcoholic beverages on the show floor.
Why Exhibit at the 11th annual Farm to Table Pittsburgh Conference?
That’s an easy one! If you grow, produce, sell, distribute or support local food and sustainable agriculture, our attendees are tuned-in to your business. We’ve grown every year since we started in 2007 and expect 7500-10k attendees this year.
We asked attendees why they come back year after year:
- “Visiting Exhibitors” is the #1 reason people attend the conference
- 98% of the attendees indicated they would return
- They know that agriculture is Pennsylvania’s #1 industry
- They come to sample & buy grains, eggs, cheeses, wine, milk, meat, beer, produce, fermented foods, chocolate, greens, and more
- They love to talk to farmers, chefs, wellness professionals, and CSAs
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Information
2017 Theme: Growing Roots for Healthy Communities
Register to become an exhibitor
The Farm to Table Pittsburgh Conference would not be the same without our sponsors that make it possible! Call Erin Hart for more information: 412-657-3028.
Sponsors in the past have supported:
- The Children’s Education Track
- Saturday Morning Networking Breakfast
- Friday Night Food Tasting
- Speaker Tracks