Get in touch directly with your customers.
For the complete information package, download the 2016 Exhibitor Kit to sign up to be an exhibitor.
At Farm to Table we’ve made great connections with people interested in supporting sustainable agriculture and buying our direct, better than fair trade, locally roasted organic coffee. Coffee aside, there’s a great buzz at that conference.
– Building New Hope, Local Coffee Roaster
You now have the opportunity to upgrade your space to be a Real Meal Purveyor and sell ready to eat meals to hungry attendees during the entire conference!
Space upgrade includes a half-page ad in the program to publish your menu and denotation as a Real Meal Purveyor in the program and on the website.
Why Exhibit at the 10th annual Farm to Table Pittsburgh Conference?
That’s an easy one! If you grow, produce, sell, distribute or support local food and sustainable agriculture, our attendees are tuned-in to your business. We’ve grown every year since we started in 2007 and expect 7500-10k attendees this year.
We asked attendees why they come back year after year:
- “Visiting Exhibitors” is the #1 reason people attend the conference
- 98% of the attendees indicated they would return
- They know that agriculture is Pennsylvania’s #1 industry
- They come to sample & buy grains, eggs, cheeses, wine, milk, meat, beer, produce, fermented foods, chocolate, greens, and more
- They love to talk to farmers, chefs, wellness professionals, and CSAs
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Information
2016 Theme: Keep it Real, Keep it Local!
Register to become an exhibitor
Download Exhibitor Kit with Application: 2016 Farm to Table Conference Exhibitor Kit
Read Conference Center Guidelines: Levy Restaurants Sampling Policy
The Farm to Table Pittsburgh Conference would not be the same without our sponsors that make it possible! Call Erin Hart for more information: 412-657-3028.
Sponsors in the past have supported:
- The Children’s Education Track
- Saturday Morning Networking Breakfast
- Friday Night Food Tasting
- Speaker Tracks
More About the Conference
The conference provides consumers with two days of networking and educational opportunities. Hands-on cooking demonstrations, gardening and information about nutrition and health are available. The conference provides consumers with ideas and information about where their food comes from and where to find businesses and organizations who can provide them with healthy food and healthy lifestyle choices. Learn more on the 10th Annual Farm to Table Conference page.