Who we are:
Farm to Table Western PA is the region’s premier farm-to-consumer brand. We promote real, healthy local products through our educational events at schools, affordable housing communities, corporations, social service agencies and for the general public. Our programs connect consumers to farms and local food/beverage producers. Eating locally grown food benefits both our physical health and also our local economic health.
Farm to Table Western PA does many things…
- Annual Farm to Table Buy Local Food Conference
Our 13th Annual Farm to Table Buy Local Food Conference will be held at the 38th Annual Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show from March 1 – 10, 2019. Engagement includes exhibiting, stage demonstrations & expert speakers and interactive activities. Visit Conference Page
- Nutrition component of American HealthCare Group Wellness Program
Our parent company provides health & wellness programming at employers, school districts, affordable housing communities, and our own custom Health & Wellness events. Visit American-HealthCare.net
- Farm to Table Connections of Western PA is our business-to-business network that provides on-going Lunch & Learn networking meetings throughout the region. Visit Connections Page
- Local Food Guide & Mobile Application Visit Local Food Guide
- Farm to Table Buy Local is a new non-profit launched in May 2018! We’re the Western PA chapter of Buy Fresh Buy Local, a national direct-to-consumer marketing campaign. We’re promoting healthy, local, real food through Cooking Clubs organized throughout the region in locations such as affordable housing communities.
From a happy participant:
On behalf of our whole team, I just wanted to follow-up and say THANK YOU for Farm to Table’s involvement with our event last week. Your sessions were enjoyed by all. The kids loved the smoothies and seedlings class, and we were thrilled you could help us out!