From Table Magazine:
Our very own contributing editor and stylist, Quelcy Kogel, just released her very first cookbook, The Gluten-Free Grains Cookbook (Page Street Publishing). We couldn’t be more excited to try recipes like Seared Scallops with Edamame Puree & Tart Sorghum Salsa, Chilled Rhubarb Radish Soup with Rose & Beet Granola, and Black & Gold Cheesecake Bars. There’s even a recipe for treats you can share with your dog!
At TABLE, we’re all about gathering around a good meal, so we love that the heart and soul of this book is cooking and baking gluten-free recipes for everyone at the table to enjoy together.
Now it’s time to celebrate! Let’s join Quelcy for the launch of her cookbook at one of our favorite places to shop, Gather, in Sewickley.
The Gluten-Free Grains Cookbook Launch Party
7-9 pm, Thursday, April 25 @ Gather
Tickets available here.
As part of the Book Launch Party:
- You will receive a signed copy of the book, the spring issue of TABLE, and a market bag
- Sample six recipes from the book featuring a variety of grains
- Meet local beekeeper Christina Neumann of Apoidea Apiary and shop her honey
- Learn more about gluten-free grains from local purveyor, Frankferd Farms
- In partnership with Pennsylvania Libations, enjoy a completely gluten-free bar with signature cocktails inspired by the book
- Tour the Porter Brews bus and drink amazing gluten-free beers from our friends at Aurochs Brewing
- Pick up a few blooms and table decorating tips from local Pisarcik Flower Farm
- Take 15% off GATHER purchases made that evening
We can’t wait to eat, sip and shop. See you Thursday!