Unlike traditional “farm share” or “CSA” programs, our subscription service is entirely “a la carte” and spans an approximately 35-week-long season (running from May 1st into December). Subscribers have the opportunity to order from a private webstore on a weekly basis with no obligation to order every week.
Over the course of the subscription season, our subscribers choose from a large variety of vegetables and specialty greens, fresh and dried herbs, and specialty cut flowers, as well as potted plants, herbal teas, and herbal bath & body products. Subscribers receive first access to our wide selection of highly diversified goods!
Orders are delivered packed in coolers each week to pick-up sites in the following communities:
- Cherry Valley (near the Burgettstown/Hickory area)
- South Hills (McMurray, Upper St.Clair, Peters, Mt. Lebanon, Venetia)
- South Fayette
- North Side
- Squirrel Hill
- First priority access to all of our certified organic products, including our popular specialty greens and heirloom tomatoes!
- 10% off regular prices for all of our specialty, value-added products, such as our herbal teas and our bath & body product line.
- Free products throughout the season as a special member benefit!
- Free shipping on value-added products purchased through our web store throughout the "off-season" (local addresses only).
- An opportunity to try unique, hard to find vegetables such as tatsoi, broccoli raab, sunchokes, and many more!
***SIGN UP BEFORE MARCH 1ST FOR $25 IN FREE PRODUCTS!***
We publish our updated annual Local Food Guide and take all types of content submissions like pictures, articles, reviews, and more. Use the form below to submit content for next year's guide!
This directory of farms, farmers markets, CSAs, etc. will also contain local food tips, hacks & know-how from farms, food businesses, and food resource organizations.
We help consumers connect to tools and resources to know how and where to access local, real, healthy food year-round.
Interested in partnering with Farm to Table Buy Local?
Learn more about partnerships and sponsorships, kids activities, community and urban gardens, food resources, local food guides ads, and more.