Unlike traditional “farm share” or “CSA” programs, our subscription service is entirely “a la carte” and spans an approximately 35-week-long season (running from May 1st into December). Subscribers have the opportunity to order from a private webstore on a weekly basis with no obligation to order every week.
Over the course of the subscription season, our subscribers choose from a large variety of vegetables and specialty greens, fresh and dried herbs, and specialty cut flowers, as well as potted plants, herbal teas, and herbal bath & body products. Subscribers receive first access to our wide selection of highly diversified goods!
Orders are delivered packed in coolers each week to pick-up sites in the following communities:
- Cherry Valley (near the Burgettstown/Hickory area)
- South Hills (McMurray, Upper St.Clair, Peters, Mt. Lebanon, Venetia)
- South Fayette
- North Side
- Squirrel Hill
- First priority access to all of our certified organic products, including our popular specialty greens and heirloom tomatoes!
- 10% off regular prices for all of our specialty, value-added products, such as our herbal teas and our bath & body product line.
- Free products throughout the season as a special member benefit!
- Free shipping on value-added products purchased through our web store throughout the "off-season" (local addresses only).
- An opportunity to try unique, hard to find vegetables such as tatsoi, broccoli raab, sunchokes, and many more!
***SIGN UP BEFORE MARCH 1ST FOR $25 IN FREE PRODUCTS!***