Monday – Thursday and Saturday – Sunday
Coffee and grab & go: 10 – 11 a.m. and 2 – 4 p.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Coffee and grab & go: 10 – 11 a.m. and 7 – 9 p.m.
Lunch and dinner: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Café Phipps offers a variety of dishes that awaken the senses with colorful presentations, complex aromas and fresh flavors. Dine in or grab a snack to go, and walk away feeling refreshed.
Nestled inside our LEED® Certified Welcome Center, Café Phipps is proud to be a 3-star Green Restaurant Certified® eating establishment and Hobart Center for Foodservice Sustainability award winner with the following sustainable features:
- Organic, local and sustainable foods
• Vegan, vegetarian and Meatless Monday options
• Real serviceware and china as alternatives to disposables
• 100% compostable cups and paper products
• no soda or junk food
• 96% of food and material waste is recycled or composted
• Cleaning products are biodegradable and GreenSeal™ certified
• Low and no VOC interior sealants, paints and materials
• Filtered rather than bottled water eliminates demand for plastic
We publish our updated annual Local Food Guide and take all types of content submissions like pictures, articles, reviews, and more. Use the form below to submit content for next year's guide!
This directory of farms, farmers markets, CSAs, etc. will also contain local food tips, hacks & know-how from farms, food businesses, and food resource organizations.
We help consumers connect to tools and resources to know how and where to access local, real, healthy food year-round.
Interested in partnering with Farm to Table Buy Local?
Learn more about partnerships and sponsorships, kids activities, community and urban gardens, food resources, local food guides ads, and more.